In light of the pandemic, we have further strengthened our office protocols and infection control procedures to ensure that your visit remains safe and pleasant.
You will observe some changes during your next treatment experience. Please note that these processes are designed with your safety in mind, and rest assured that we are doing everything possible to keep you safe and healthy.
PATIENT ARRIVAL PROTOCOL
• You will need to arrive on time for your appointment, no more than 2 minutes prior, to reduce crowding within the office.
• We require everyone to wear masks or face covering to enter the building.
• Extra companions will be limited to only essential people in order to assist social distancing.
• Please wash your hands upon arrival with hand sanitizer provide before passing the door. We will be there to greet you.
PRE APPOINTMENT SCREENING
• Temperature taken with no touch thermometer will be a part of screening process. Our staff will take your temperature upon arrival to confirm absence of fever.
• Extra companions will be limited to only essential people in order to minimize crowding.
DURING THE APPOINTMENT
• We may look different depends on the procedures. Please be assured that we prioritize your safety as well as ours.
• We will use oral rinse to reduce the viral load in the mouth before and after treatment is performed.
• For cleaning appointment, we impliment intraoral high power suction to help limiting the amount of aerosol generated. Along with in room air purifier with HEPA filter, we are able to provide full service including using ultrasonic machine and polishing of your teeth.
• Please disinfect your hands before leaving the dental practice.
• Notify us if you test positive for Covid-19 within 2 weeks following your appointment
INFECTION CONTROL PROCEDURES
• All of our clinical equipment has always been and will continue to be either single-use or thoroughly sterilized
• Office surfaces will be disinfected throughout the day to create a more sterile environment
• Our clinical team uses appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) such as disposable gloves, masks, gowns, face shields among others to reduce the risk and spread of infection
• Air purifiers, HEPA filter and enhanced high volume suction systems have been installed in the office to remove droplets and aerosols from the air, keeping the office air clean and safe
• Our team will participate in daily screening, which will include answering health screening questions and having their temperatures taken
• We are closely monitoring the guidance provided by RCDSO and public health- as they update their guidelines, we will update our safety practices in real time